Flux – Substratum Theme is designed with pixel perfect precision to give your phone a completely new modern look and feel! With high quality vector graphics and full of features, you will enjoy using your phone!
- To apply Flux you will need to download the Substratum app!
- Works with android 7.0/7.1.1 with OMS support. It also works on stock/legacy rom as well but some icons may not be themed.
- Works with all DPI sizes!
- How to apply Flux overlays? Go to Substratum app, open the drawer, select defaults manager and then restore system theme. Now open Flux and select all overlays toggle, open floating action button and select Build & Enable.
- Having issues with notifications not displaying correctly? Restart and disable the dynamic notifications color in settings, if you have this option.
- After updating Flux, sometimes you may need to select overlays > build & update.
- Some of your settings icons are just blue circles? This happens because the rom you are using does not include the latest patches for the icons to be themed. You can contact your rom dev to fix this.
- If your rom has a dark mode option in settings, turn it off.
- Restart your phone after every update is highly suggested.
- More roms support will come with future updates.
- Updated your rom? Sometimes you need to remove and grand root permissions to apply overlays.
- Weird icons and background colors? Probably overlays did not apply correctly, try to re-apply and restart.
- Your phone stuck in boot loop? Go to your recovery and flash the rescue zips located in Substratum folder.
- Battery icon cannot be themed in qs panel.
- Don’t forget you need to be connected to the internet to apply overlays.